Tuesday 11 May 2010

Recent things i have bought!!!

Just thought i'd share some bargains with you!!!! below are my Nike Low Dunks, bought from Ebay for £7.01!!! well pleased with that, i must say! i'm quite fussy about trainers and don't like second hand ones (but believe me, i spend most of my money in charity shops, it's just something about second hand trainers...) these had only been worn once, and they are still in perfect condition. My other Nike boot trainers - i have been after a pair for ages and found these for £15.00 in TKMAXX. I love the pastel colours of them.

Ah, my gorgeous chunky bangle....60p in the Mind charity shop!!!
My cute little pumps, in my favourite coulour at the moment - a peachy corally pink which looks amazing with a tan. These were £5.00 from Tesco.






I have many more of these 'what i've bought' posts coming up, so stay tuned!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment