Tuesday 11 May 2010

Confessions of a Concealaholic by Benefit and MAC Hue

I nipped to a local jumble sale last weekend and picked up this little bag for 50p. It's only Primark though, and generally i don't buy Primark second hand, as the quality is not so great the first time round, but i really liked this bag.MAC Hue
My first MAC lipstick!! i bought Hue. I wanted a nice nude and Myth seemed a bit too drying. Creme d' Nude was lush, but was so melty and i dropped the tester on the floor (by accident) and it just kind of squidged and knowing me, i'd just ruin it, so i opted for Hue and i LOVE it!
Benefit Confessions of a Concealaholic
Hmmmm, the jury's still out on this one. I'm not overly impressed. I've used it a couple of times, but i don't think That Gal face primer makes any difference, or the Eyebright. The Lemon Aid is a bit hit and miss for me too. However i do like the Erase Paste and the Boi-ing. All in all, i doubt i will be re purchasing.





FAB packaging though!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment