Saturday 28 August 2010


Thought i'd do a quick little otfit of the day post! This is my cute little sweater top which i bought from George @Asda last night.
Was £12.50 reduced to £6.25!!! Love the lace panelling accross the top and such a gorgeous soft grey colour.
I have on my black leggings from Primark and that's actually a black vest top i'm wearing as a skirt, just folded in the straps!! don't want my butt jiggling all over the place for all to see!

These are my gorgeous (or utterly hideous, according to my sister) pair of pumps from Primark. Patent quilted - i LOVE them. They have seen better days, but i will insist on wearing them til they fall apart.

Close up of my new top - please ignore the horrendously huge spot on my chin - no amount of concealer would cover that baby, so i just left it to nature to heal.

So there you go! mega cheap clothes hahahaha. I also had my cream quilted 'Chanel' bag too hee hee!

Hope you guys are good

Until next time!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment