Friday 29 January 2010

New Make up


Argh, my sister didn't get my GOSH lipstick cos she didn't get paid today, but never mind, i managed to get a few other pieces to mend my broken heart while i was out

I got...

Maybelline Lash Stiletto - i have already had this mascara and i really rate it, i think it's great

Maybelline Colossal Volum' Express

Maybelline Pure Foundation Mineral loose powder with a Kabuki brush in 04 Vanilla Rose

Maybelline Dream Mousse Blush in 01 Dolly Pink ( have wanted a pale pinky blush since i saw Cheryl Cole on the X Factor wearing dark smokey eyes, pale (ish) skin, pink blush and pale lips and i thought her make up looked amazing

Barbara Daly (Cheap Tescos own brand but i liked the colour) nail polish in Sweetie

Rimmel Pro nail polish in 391 Celebrity Bash - kind of like a dark burgundy red

Rimmel Special Eyes eye liner pencil in black

My sister also gave me a virtually full pot of The Body Shop Brush On Buff pearls, which are gorgeous, and a Boots N07 Liplicious lipgloss in Marshmallow

So all in all i got a few pretty nice bits.

I also got a really cute creamy white sweater type top with gold studs on in the shape of a tigers face, which i really like. I will put up a picture of it later, but my camera battery has just died :-(

Now we are back home and it's LATE. Our main PC has pretty much completely broken this evening, due to a stupid virus, but Adam is working hard on fixing it and he is really clever with computers.

Until next time

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment