Wednesday 9 February 2011

I heart my Chanel nail polish

I haven't updated my blog in a very long time, but i have recently got the most beautiful things....Above are my Chanel nail polishes. The left one is Mica Rose and the right is Pearl Drop
Mica Rose (495) is a very sheer pale pink colour, i applied 3 coats to get it opaque. It is a beautiful delicate understated colour with very very fine shimmers of glitter throughout. I really love it.

Pearl Drop (511) is an incredible colour, as when i first looked at it i thought it was a pearly shimmery white (which it is), but after applying 3 coats, i noticed that it actually has gold running through it aswell! I used to wear white nail varnish constantly in my late teens, which was rather like Tippex, so i am over happy with this updated and more sophisticated version of my teen polish.
Can you kind of see the gold shimmer in it???
Oooooh Chanel :-)
Soooo beautiful
In all, i think these are two very pretty colours, that are fantastic for when you don't want an over the top colour on your nails.
They are extremely sophisticated colours and will be perfect for summer.
I LOVE them

Until next time
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment