Tuesday 8 June 2010

shooooeees!!

Oh my goodness!!! i found theses fantabulous wooden and tan leather platform sandals from Faith in my wardrobe earlier on!! I'm sooo happy cos i totally forgot i had them and i love them so much. I love them even more because i bought them probably about 2 years ago from a charity shop BRAND NEW with the stickers still on - they were £50 and are called Hunter, and i only paid £10 for them. They have detriorated a snitch from being squashed in my wardrobe for 2 years ( i always do this - forget what i have in there), but once i've given them a little dust off, i shall be prancing around for all i'm worth in these little beauties....are you ready for more pics of them?? here goes....







Do you love the colour of my toenails?? i sure do, it's a nail polish i found for £1 at the market, and it's the perfect sugary pink :-)))





Bit of a random post, but there you go....
Adios
xxxx
(i'm saying goodbye, by the way, not promoting that weight loss aid)

No comments:

Post a Comment